San Carlos – Saprissa
Saprissa will be without important players: Yeltsin Tejeda (mf 7/1), Gabriel Badilla (df 5/0), Daniel Colindres (att 7/3), Jorge Alejandro Castro (att 4/0) and José Carlos Cancela (mf 8/4) y Juan Bustos Golobio (mf 7/2)
Santos DG – Zeledon
Pérez Zeledón: Robert Arias (df 7/1), Keylor Soto (mf 7/2), Néstor Monge (mf 8/1)
Cartagines – Puntarenas
Cartaginés: Danny Fonseca (mf 5/0), Randall “Chiqui” Brenes (att 8/3)
Puntarenas FC: Pedro Leal (df 5/0)
Nacional Potosí – Universitario
Nacional Potosí formaría con: Matías Garavano, Miguel Hurtado, Claudio Centurión, Rafael Segovia, Henry Alaca; Edson Zenteno, Eduardo Melgar, Dino Huallpa, Gary Paz; Gastón Mealla y John Obregón.
Universitario formaría con: Federico Elduayén, Oscar Áñez, Jefferson Lopes, Alan Loras, Enrique Flores; Luis Liendo, Edgar Escalante, Ronald Gallegos, Alejandro Bejarano; Gabriel Ríos y Juan Eduardo Fierro.
Caracas – Atletico El Vigia
Los convocados por el auriverde para el encuentro ante el Caracas FC son los guardametas Adrián Rodríguez y Reiver Molina; los defensores Luis Carrillo, Janner Aislant, Erlys Vázquez, Alveiro Aislant, Edgar Mendoza y Leonel Vielma; los volantes Carlos Martínez, Javier García, Allizon Maldonado, Luis Rivas, Cristian Osorio, Daniel Reis y Johan Moreno; y los atacantes Jhonathan Parra, Orangel Carrero y Norman Cabrera.
Estudiantes Merida – Llaneros
Both teams enter this game with different realities, while Estudiantes de Mérida has scored just one point and have some casualties as Pierre Pluchino Yan suspension and Angel Hernandez Salazar and suspension, now adds far issued six prohibition dates against Jose de Jesus Vera, after what happened on Sunday in the capital against Deportivo Petare when the chief judge, Candelario Andarcia, made decisions that harmed significantly to students, not only in that game, but also his report with added unreal sequelae in the immediate future of the team.
On the other hand, the “Ghost Battalion” comes enrachado, pointer in the championship and getting really positive results against rivals in the papers very complicated, and with a recent history quite favorable when facing academic squad.
Trujillanos – Yaracuyanos
Lista de Convocados
Porteros: Luis Rojas y Héctor Pérez.
Defensas: Víctor Valera, Ángel Faria, Edward Bracho, Edixon Cuevas, Edwin Ávila, Mayker González y Víctor Sifontes (Juvenil).
Volantes: Francisco Carabalí, José Manríquez, Leonardo Zarosa, Gerardo Mendoza y Arquimedes Figuera.
Delanteros: Wuilber Bravo, Cesar Álzate, Genlis Piñero y Omar Perdomo (Juvenil).
• Luis Renteria (Zamora FC) 2-match ban for insulting a player of the opposing team and cause animosity substitute players and staff from both teams, provoking an altercation between them, in the field, after the game .
• Jose Morales (Deportivo Anzoategui) 2 match ban for insulting a player of the opposing team and cause animosity substitute players and staff from both teams, provoking an altercation between them, in the field, after the game .
• William Camargo, trainer (Atletico El Vigia) 2 match ban for swearing with obscene words to the referee.
• Víctor García (Real Esppor) 1 game suspension for receiving two yellow cards in one encounter.
• Engelbert Briceño (Trujillanos FC) 1 match suspension for receiving two yellow cards in one encounter.
• Geancarlos Martinez (Deportivo Petare) 1 game suspension for disregarding the instructions of the authorities of the meeting, publicly belittling arbitral authorities, causing unwarranted delay of five minutes at the start of the meeting.
• Pierre Pluchino (Estudiantes de Merida) 3 game suspension. One match ban for insulting the referee with obscene words during the match and two to enter the pitch again insulting terms referred referee foul language, publicly belittling arbitral authority after the match along with the Technical Director and the CEO of his team.
• Jose de Jesus Vera, Technical Director (Estudiantes de Mérida) 6-game suspension for entering the field of play immediately ended the meeting, together with the CEO, to insult with vulgar and derogatory terms to referee and inciting animosity from players and coaching your team, publicly belittling arbitral authority.
• Javier Minniti, Delegate (Estudiantes de Merida) 6-game suspension for entering the field of play immediately ended the meeting, together with the technical director, to insult with vulgar and derogatory terms to referee and inciting animosity of the players and coaching technical team, publicly belittling arbitral authority.