new season will start from 1.8.
INFOS – 50 € per month
INFOS+PICKS – 75 €per month
best picks, strongest insiders when some team coming with reserves, resting players, when somebody have manny players out because of injury/suspensions or when is some team stronger for some players from first team (clubs which has 2nd team in 3rd, 4th or regional league or in reserves)…
payment details are
for skrill and neteller – email@example.com
also posible with paysafe card
INFOS – you will get usefull infos for betting (or infos to avoid bet on some favorite) but without my picks
INFOS + PICKS – you will get all infos like subscribers which took ‘info subscribe’ but you will also get picls which i belive it’s best for bet
9.4. Denmark » Landspokal Cup » Aalborg – Horsens 2-1
first game 3-1 for AaB
Aalborg leading top league, in good form and AaB are unbeaten at home in 18 major home games – 17 premier league showdown and a qualifier in the Europa League.
For Kent Nielsen and AaB’s trophy at least as important, though gold seems within reach.
Therefore there will be no expense spared on players before Sunday’s top match in the league, and the squad can handle the load, consider AaB coach.
Horsens is 2nd in 2nd league..There’s hard battle for promotion and their priority is to promote, not cup (specially after first game 3-1 loss at home)
But it will be without a number of Horsens largest profiles. Horsens put up without four regular players in trying to turn a 1-3 defeat by winning the DBU Pokalens semifinals.First Keeper Lasse Heinze, backen Anders Randrup and fixed midfielders Janus Drachmann and Martin Retov is not in the squad against AaB. They will be spared.
Instead, Horsens coach Johnny Mølby incorporated a number of young and unknown players in the squad.
8.4. Poland cup, Zagłębie Lubin – Arka Gdynia 3-0
Hosts means serious and they traveled from last game with plane to save time and players. They are 14th placed in first league
Arka is from 2nd eague (3rd and spoke few times priority is to try catch one of first two places to promote in first league). Arka in problems today:
Paul Sikora , the guardian of the Ark, will not be able to take advantage of: Marcus Vinicius (att 20/4, 2nd scorer), Igor Tyszczenko , Michael Rzuchowski (mf 19/4, 2nd scorer), Michael Schubert (att 15/1) and Michael Marcjanik (df 4/0). We all have health problems. In contrast, because of the pause for cards to Lubin did not go: Bartosz Ślusarski, (att 5/2), Piotr Tomasik (mf 23/4, 2nd scorer), Paul Wojowski (df 10/0) or Sławomir Cienciała (df 5/0). It’s quite a weakness for the ark, and therefore Gdynia in Lubin above all do not want to lose the match and decide the fate of the competition on their own property
Zagłębie Lubin: Rodić – Rymaniak, Dzinic, Guldan, Cotra – Piątek, Curto – Abwo, Kwiek, Piech – Papadopulos.
Arka Gdynia: Miszczuk – Glauber, Juraszek, Cichocki, Oleksy – Budka, Jarzębowski Pruchnik, Szwoch, Kowalski – Aleksander
new service started from today, more infos on firstname.lastname@example.org
– Southampton has important striker Lambert (att 23/7) back
– Newcastle could be without few important offensive players, definitly out is topscorer Loic Remy (att 21/11). Doubtful Yoan Gouffran (att 22/6) and Papiss Cisse (att 15/1) link
– Liverpool defensive weaker: Fans hoping to see the return of one of Liverpool’s injured centre halves in time for Saturday’s match against Arsenal get their injury update early this week, and it isn’t the one they’d been hoping for. Neither Mamadou Sakho nor Daniel Agger will be in line to face the Gunners, leaving Kolo Toure the default selection alongside Martin Skrtel and, with Glen Johnson and Jose Enrique still out injured, between Jon Flanagan and Aly Cissokho. link
– Man City still without topscorer Sergio Aguero (att 17/15)
– Everton without topscorer Romelu Lukaku( (att 18/9)
– Monaco – PSG big derby, Monaco without star Falcao (att 17/9), Paris without Cavani (att 21/13)
– Isters without topscorer Geoffrey Malfleury (att 11/6)
– CA Bastia (from 2nd lreague) still with long list of injuries: Dominique Agostini, Madimoussa Traore, Jean-Christophe Lamberti, Massire Kante, Anthony Salis, Idrissa Derme, Raphael Romey, Michel Moretti, Naby Damba, Remy Arnoux, Jean Jacques Mandrichi
– Fiorentina still without topscorer Giuseppe Rossi (att 18/14)
– Spezia without topscorer Osarimen Giulio Ebagua (att 21/10)
– Real Madrid has suspend Cristiano Ronaldo (att 21/22)
– Villarreall without topscorer Ikechuckwu Uche (att 19/11). Also out imp mf Cani and Pina while Bruno Soriano doubtful
– Almeria without topscorer Rodri (att 14/7)
– Valladolid without topscorer Javi Guerra (att 22/11). Key mf Oscar Gonzalez injured while Patrick Ebert doubtful
– Girona without key midfielder, topscorer Felipe Sanchon (21/6)
– ADO Den Haag has key offensive player Gehrt (att 15/5) back
– Roda still offensive weaker for Kristian Nemeth (att 19/8), Mark-Jan Fledderus (mf 15/5), Frank Demouge (att 14/2), Henk Dijkhuizen (df 17/2) aynd doubtful Mitchell Paulissen (att 7/0)
– Galata without Drogba (att 19/8)
– Fener without Pierre Webo (att 18/7) and Emmanuel Emenike (att 17/8)
– Grodig sold two lain players (and played awfull in friendlies): Zulechner (att 20/15, league topscorer with Alan from RBS) and Elsneg (att 20/5)