new season will start from 1.8.
INFOS – 50 € per month
INFOS+PICKS – 75 €per month
best picks, strongest insiders when some team coming with reserves, resting players, when somebody have manny players out because of injury/suspensions or when is some team stronger for some players from first team (clubs which has 2nd team in 3rd, 4th or regional league or in reserves)…
payment details are
for skrill and neteller – email@example.com
also posible with paysafe card
INFOS – you will get usefull infos for betting (or infos to avoid bet on some favorite) but without my picks
INFOS + PICKS – you will get all infos like subscribers which took ‘info subscribe’ but you will also get picls which i belive it’s best for bet
– Southampton has important striker Lambert (att 23/7) back
– Newcastle could be without few important offensive players, definitly out is topscorer Loic Remy (att 21/11). Doubtful Yoan Gouffran (att 22/6) and Papiss Cisse (att 15/1) link
– Liverpool defensive weaker: Fans hoping to see the return of one of Liverpool’s injured centre halves in time for Saturday’s match against Arsenal get their injury update early this week, and it isn’t the one they’d been hoping for. Neither Mamadou Sakho nor Daniel Agger will be in line to face the Gunners, leaving Kolo Toure the default selection alongside Martin Skrtel and, with Glen Johnson and Jose Enrique still out injured, between Jon Flanagan and Aly Cissokho. link
– Man City still without topscorer Sergio Aguero (att 17/15)
– Everton without topscorer Romelu Lukaku( (att 18/9)
– Monaco – PSG big derby, Monaco without star Falcao (att 17/9), Paris without Cavani (att 21/13)
– Isters without topscorer Geoffrey Malfleury (att 11/6)
– CA Bastia (from 2nd lreague) still with long list of injuries: Dominique Agostini, Madimoussa Traore, Jean-Christophe Lamberti, Massire Kante, Anthony Salis, Idrissa Derme, Raphael Romey, Michel Moretti, Naby Damba, Remy Arnoux, Jean Jacques Mandrichi
– Fiorentina still without topscorer Giuseppe Rossi (att 18/14)
– Spezia without topscorer Osarimen Giulio Ebagua (att 21/10)
– Real Madrid has suspend Cristiano Ronaldo (att 21/22)
– Villarreall without topscorer Ikechuckwu Uche (att 19/11). Also out imp mf Cani and Pina while Bruno Soriano doubtful
– Almeria without topscorer Rodri (att 14/7)
– Valladolid without topscorer Javi Guerra (att 22/11). Key mf Oscar Gonzalez injured while Patrick Ebert doubtful
– Girona without key midfielder, topscorer Felipe Sanchon (21/6)
– ADO Den Haag has key offensive player Gehrt (att 15/5) back
– Roda still offensive weaker for Kristian Nemeth (att 19/8), Mark-Jan Fledderus (mf 15/5), Frank Demouge (att 14/2), Henk Dijkhuizen (df 17/2) aynd doubtful Mitchell Paulissen (att 7/0)
– Galata without Drogba (att 19/8)
– Fener without Pierre Webo (att 18/7) and Emmanuel Emenike (att 17/8)
– Grodig sold two lain players (and played awfull in friendlies): Zulechner (att 20/15, league topscorer with Alan from RBS) and Elsneg (att 20/5)
Caen – Lens 1
Quality, motivation and Lens in financial problems
Caen: Livio Nabab (att 28/4), Laurent Agouazi (mf 16/2), Branko Lazarevic (0/0), Ibrahima Tandia (0/0).Kim (att 8/0), Kebano and (mf 9/1) are back in squad.
Lens: Pierre Ducasse (mf 12/0), Lalaina Nomenjanahary (mf 28/1), Rudy Riou (gk 31/0), Yoann Touzghar (att 24/11) and Pierrick Valdivia (mf 28/11)
Preview: Western Sydney Wanderers v Brisbane Roar (semi finals)
after regular season Wester Sydney Wanderers was first (57pts), Brisbane Roar finished 5th (35pts)
hosts won all tree h2h games and they have tre important players back, roar has two players fit (which was doubtful)..
Despite being up-and-down for most of the season, Brisbane aren’t about to give their title up without a fight and are just one game away from a third straight decider. Mike Mulvey has got his side firing at the right time, with last Sunday’s 2-1 win over Adelaide their third in a row. But if the Roar are to play for another championship they will need to knock off the in-form premiers.
Western Sydney are on a remarkable 12-game unbeaten run, have had the benefit of a week’s break and will play in front of their hostile and parochial home fans.
The busiest men at both clubs this week have been the medical staff with a host of key players from the respective sides racing the clock to be fit. Shinji Ono (groin), Aaron Mooy (knee) and Jerome Polenz (calf) all missed the title-winning clash with Newcastle a fortnight ago but are expected to line-up on Friday night.
Brisbane defender Jack Hingert is out for the season with an ankle injury picked up against Adelaide but skipper Thomas Broich (Achilles) and midfielder Luke Brattan (calf) are likely to play despite failing to finish the match against the Reds.
The big issue:
Wanderers – They took out the Premiers’ Plate in their debut season but there will be no second chances for Tony Popovic’s side from now on. This is sudden death football. While Brisbane have been there and done it over the last couple of years, for many of the Wanderers squad this will be a new experience. Just how they handle the pressure could determine if they move through to the decider.
Roar – Brisbane may have some momentum heading into this clash but the short turnaround and injury clouds over a couple of key players could prove pivotal. While the Wanderers will be fresh from a week off and had the opportunity to get a few of their stars over niggling injuries, the Roar head into this one just five days after a bruising win over Adelaide and that could take its toll late in this encounter.
Volyn Lutsk – Mariupol ah 0 Mariupol
In “Volyn” ongoing personnel problems. Anatoly Demyanenko can not count on suspended Vanc Sikov (df 19/0), Petar Zanyeva (df 19/0) and Valentin Iliev (df 18/0), several players are in hospital or just starting to recover from injuries.
MISSING INFO FOR 12.4. (friday)
Real Betis – Sevilla
Betis: Vilarchao and Mario Alvarez are out, Nacho Santamaria doubtful. Benat, Amaya and Campbell return from suspension
Sevilla: Fernando Navarro, Piotr Trochowski and Jose Gomez Campana. Doubtful are Federico Fazio, Ivan Rakitic and Geoffrey Kondogbia. Navas is back
Valenciennes vs Saint Etienne
Valenciennes: Nicolas Isimat, Mody Traore, Pape Abdou Camara, Francis Massampu, Dusan Djuric and Marco Da Silva. Doubtful are Anthony Le Tallec, Gregory Pujol and Vincent Aboubakar
St Etienne: Brandao, Alejandro Alonso, Jeremy Clement, Max Gradel, Andreas Laudrup
FC Ingolstadt – Hertha BSC
Ingolstadt: Roger de Oliveira, Malte Metzelder, Ramazan Ozcan. Schaeffler is back
Hertha: Roman Hubnik, Marcel Ndjeng, Peter Niemeyer. Doubtful are Sandro Wagner, Maik Franz, Felix Bastians
SV Sandhausen – Eintracht Braunschweig
Sandhausen: Regis Dorn, Ole Kittner, Kristjan Glibo, Simon Tüting, David Blacha, Fabio Morena, Sören Halfar
Braunschweig: Deniz Dogan, Björn Kluft, Dennis Kruppke, Ken Reichel
Sivasspor – Genclerbirligi
Sivass: Jan Rajnoch, Milan Cerny, Nihat Sahin, Murat Akca, Sercan Yildirim. Doubtful are Michael Eneramo, Hayrettin Yerlikaya, Kamil Grosicki, Erman Kilic, Erhan Guven
G’birligi: Ante Kulusic, Bjorn Vleminckx, Jimmy Durmaz and Serkan Kurtulus. Doubtful is Kerim Zengin
Trabzonspor – Orduspor
Trabzon: Emerson Conceicao, Marc Janko
Orduspor: Selcuk Sahin, Yigit Ismail Gokoglan. Doubtful are Ibrahim Kas and Muslum Yelken
Grosseto – Empoli
Grosetto: Federico Piovaccari, Vedran Celjak, Samuele Olivi, Giovanni Formiconi, Michele Rigione(sp)(def), Daniele Quadrini, Simone Esposito, Marco Giovio. Doubtful is Angelo Iorio
Empoli: Davide Moro, Francesco Pratali, Vincent Laurini, Jose Araujo Ferreira and Cristiano Camillucci
Doubtful are Renato Dossena, Daniele Mori and Bationo Benoit
Cesena – Hellas Verona
Cesena: Alessandro Favalli, Simone Dallamano, Andrea Gessa, Derlis Meza Colli, Louise Parfait. Back is Alejandro Rodriguez
Verona: Vangelis Moras. Doubtful are Emanuel Benito Rivas, Giuseppe Pugliese, Raphael Martinho, Simon Laner and Alessandro Carrozza. Back is Fabrizio Cacciatore
other infos (2nd France and 2. Netherlands later or tomorow here or on fb site http://www.facebook.com/castrof.eu.insiders