Italy » Lega Pro C1/B » Spezia – Bassano Virtus -1ah @ 1,75 bet365 😉
- Didier Drogba is a doubt for Chelsea after he missed the trip to Aston Villa at the weekend with a foot injury. However, he was an unused substitute in the first leg, with Fernando Torres impressing and setting up Saloman Kalou’s crucial away goal, so Drogba may not have played anyway.
- David Luiz is also a doubt with an ankle injury that forced him off at Villa Park at the weekend.
- Roberto Di Matteo has suggested that he will rotate a few players in order to try and keep his squad fresh with a busy schedule ahead.
- Cole, Luiz and Meireles are all one yellow card away from suspension.
- Centre back Jardel looks likely to miss the game with an injury, so Miguel Vitor could come in.
- Argentine Ezequiel Garay and Yannick Djalo both remain absent due to injury.
- Benfica were without Pablo Aimar for the win over Braga at the weekend, but the playmaker could return to the starting XI, though young striker Rodrigo will also be pushing for a starting berth.
- Benfica have no suspensions but have 5 first team players one yellow card away from incurring one.
- Jose Mourinho is likely to rotate his squad with this tie all but over after the 3-0 in Cyprus in the first leg. He is without Khedira, Diarra, Carvalho and Coentrao due to injuries but has a big enough squad to rest some of his first team nonetheless.
- Nuri Sahin, Raul Albiol and Esteban Granero are amongst those who may get a rare start, with Real facing a key game against Valencia at the weekend.
- Xabi Alonso was suspended for the first leg but returned for the win over Osasuna, so he could play here, while Angel Di Maria could be involved in order to get his match fitness up.
- APOEL have Gustavo Manduca back after suspension and he may come back in on the left of the midfield in place of Solari.
- Otherwise, APOEL have no new injury concerns and although they have 6 first-teamers who are one yellow card away from a suspension, given the result from the first leg, they are unlikely to affect this season’s campaign.
Lausanne vs FC Basel
Lausanne out: Jocelyn Roux (att 18/3) and Aleksandar Prijovic (att 7/0)
Doubtful is Junior Negrao (att 15/2)
Basel out: Cabral (mf 12/1), Marco Streller (att 25/10), Scott Chipperfield (mf 5/0), Kay Voser (df 6/0)